regular textmedium textlarge text
Print This Page

Report to us

You should notify MOM of any irregularities in the employment/treatment of foreign workers and workplace safety.

Workplace Safety and Health Violations/Lapses

You can call the Occupational Safety and Health Hotline at (65) 6317 1111 to report any safety violations at any workplace. You can also email us details and pictures at

Workplace Incidents (Accidents and Diseases)

You should report all workplace accidents to MOM. Find out more about the process to report workplace accidents

Illegal Employment/Deployment of Foreign Workers

You can provide information on the illegal employment or deployment of foreign workers using the pdfFeedback on Suspected Work Pass Infringements form. You can fax the completed form to (65) 6692 5490 or email it to You may also call MOM at (65) 6438 5122.

Well-being of Foreign Domestic Workers

You can provide information on suspected infringements or offences involving foreign domestic workers (e.g. illegal employment or deployment, salary dispute, etc) using the docFeedback on Well-Being Foreign Domestic Worker form and email it to

For FDWs seeking assistance or advice on well-being issues, or if you are reporting a situation where the FDW is in distress, you may call our helpline for Distressed FDWs at 1800 339 5505 (or +65 6339 5505 for overseas callers).

Last updated on 30 May 2014 05:30:25