Dependant's Pass - After you apply
Collection of Pass
The following steps describe what needs to be done before collecting the Dependant's Pass card:
Request for issue of pass through EP Online
To get the Dependant's Pass card, the company representative will need to request for the pass issuance via EP Online, an online portal for selected work pass transactions.
This should only be done after the foreigner arrives in Singapore.
What you need to get ready before proceeding with issuance of Dependant's Pass?
1. Details of the foreigner's travel document
2. Details of the foreigner’s Short Term Visit Pass or type of immigration pass he/she is currently holding to remain in Singapore
3. Residential address of the foreigner
4. A local delivery address and authorized contact person(s) for us to send an SMS or email alert with the card delivery details to the authorised contact person(s) before we deliver the Dependant's Pass card to the address provided.
5. Clear, correct and completed scanned copies in PDF file format of the following for our verification:
- Personal particulars page of the foreigner’s current passport/travel document, including amendment page(s) (if any)
- Disembarkation/Embarkation card
- Medical examination form
You may be asked to upload more or fewer documents during online issuance depending on what you have entered and that online submission of documents is only available where fingerprint and face-imaging registration are not required.
Who can request for the issue of Pass?
- An authorised company representative
- An authorised third party acting on behalf of a company (e.g. an Employment Agency).
|Step-by-Step Guide to Issue Pass via EP Online
|Request for the Pass Issuance via EP Online
Payment of fees
The following fees must be paid to complete the issuance request. You can do so using GIRO (for existing GIRO user), eNETS Credit or Debit.
What happens next?
When the request to issue the Dependant's Pass has been approved, please print the notification letter online. This notification letter:
- State if you need to book an appointment for the foreigner to go to the MOM Services Centre - Hall C for registration. There are final steps which need to be completed before the foreigner gets the Dependant's Pass card. This involves taking the foreigner's fingerprint and photo.
An appointment can be made at the result page after the issuance is completed. Alternatively, go to ‘Check Status – Issuance Request’ function on the left hand menu of EP Online or through Appointment@MOM to book the appointment.
- Allows the foreigner to stay in Singapore before getting the Dependant's Pass card.
- Must be produced by the foreigner, together with his/her passport/travel document, at the Immigration Checkpoints if he/she needs to leave and enter Singapore.
Register for finger-printing and photo-imaging
The foreigner must go to MOM Services Centre – Hall C for registration within seven calendar days after the company representative has applied for the Dependant's Pass to be issued. At registration, we will check the documents, register the foreigner's fingerprints and take his/her photograph.
For those who are not required to go to services centre, the card will be delivered within seven working days after documents submitted are verified.
|Step-by-Step Guide for Appointment Services at MOM Services Centre – Hall C
|Appointment@MOM for MOM Services Centre – Hall C
(Work Pass Card Registration)
|Make an appointment
Documents required for the registration
The foreigner must bring these on the appointment day:
- Appointment letter
- Notification letter
- The documents listed in the notification letter
Address of MOM Services Centre - Hall C
Ministry of Manpower Services Centre
1500 Bendemeer Road
Monday, Wednesday and Friday : 8am to 6pm
Tuesday, Thursday : 8am to 7:30pm
Closed on weekends and public holidays
- Card registration services at MOM Services Centre – Hall C are strictly by appointment only.
- Make sure that the foreigner arrives on time for his/her appointment at the services centre. If the foreigner is late, he/she may not be served.
- If the foreigner fails to turn up, the foreigner’s pass may be cancelled.
- There are limited parking lots at services centre. Public transportation is strongly advised. Click here for details on public transportation to the services centre.
Delivery of the Dependant's Pass card
The new Dependant's Pass card will be delivered within seven working days after the foreigner has registered at the services centre. An SMS or email will be sent to the contact person one day before the card is delivered.
Similarly, for foreigner who are not required to report for card registration, the new Dependant's Pass card will be delivered within seven working days after successful document verification.
After receiving the new card, the employer or authorised employment agency has to:
- Return existing Dependant's Pass card by mailing it to the Work Pass Division, Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764
- Return Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) issued passes to ICA (e.g. Disembarkation/Embarkation card (IMM27), Special Pass, Student Pass).
Check the delivery details
For card delivery details, log in to EP Online (EPOL) and click on ‘Enquire – Card Delivery/Collection Status’ function on the left hand menu.
You can also download the Step-by-Step Guide to Issue Pass via EPOL for more information.
Collection of Dependant's Pass Card (for failed delivery cases)
After two failed card delivery attempts, the card must be collected at the MOM SC – Hall C, Service Desk. The card is available for collection four working days after the second failed delivery. Appointment is not required for card collection.
Documents required for card collection
- Original passport of the foreigner
- Notification letter
- An authorisation letter if a representative or employment agent is collecting the card on behalf of the foreigner.
The representative or employment agent must bring along proper identification that bears his/her name, NRIC/passport number and photo-image for verification. Alternatively, please download the Authorisation Form for Card Collection.