regular textmedium textlarge text
Print This Page

Long Term Visit Pass - Before you apply


Employment Pass and S Pass holders may apply for Long Term Visit Passes for their immediate family members according to these requirements:

If you earn
Fixed monthly salary = $8,000 and above
  • Common-law spouse
  • Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old
  • Unmarried step-children under 21 years old
  • Parents
Fixed monthly salary = between $4,000 and $8,000
  • Common-law spouse
  • Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old
  • Unmarried step-children under 21 years old

Documents required

In general, these documents and information are required for Long Term Visit Pass applications:

  1. Long Term Visit Pass application form

    Download pdfLong Term Visit Pass Application Form

    1. The applicant must be sponsored by a well-established Singapore-registered company, normally the employer of the work pass holder.
    2. The form must be endorsed with the company's stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorised officer from the sponsoring company.
    3. A parent’s signature is required for children below 16 years of age.
  2. Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
  3. Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document

Important information:

Applicants who hold non-English documents or certificates are required to submit a copy of the original papers and the official English translation done by translation service providers, High Commission/Embassy or notary public.

Additional documents required

These additional documents are required based the applicant’s relationship with the work pass holder:

Family member Additional documents required
Common-law spouse
  • A copy of the common-law marriage certificate issued by the work pass holder/spouse's country (if applicable)
  • A letter from the embassy acknowledging the common-law relationship between the work pass holder and his/her spouse under the laws of their country (if applicable)
  • A copy of the notarised affidavit by the work pass holder, stating his/her common-law relationship to the spouse, of which is recognised by their country
Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years of age
  • A letter or report of assessment from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition
Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age
  • A copy of the Court Order on the child’s custody
  • A letter of no objection from the other biological parent in bringing the child to Singapore
  • A copy of the work pass holder's birth certificate which states the names of the parents


These are the fees collected for each Long Term Visit Pass application:

Upon submission of each application An administrative fee of $30
Upon collection of pass
Last updated on 15 December 2014 04:45:57