Miscellaneous Work Pass - Before you apply
The Miscellaneous Work Pass is for foreigners on short-term assignments (up to a maximum of 60 days) in the following activity categories:
- A foreigner who is involved in activities directly related to the organisation or conduct of any seminar, conference, workshop, or gathering, which:
- relates directly or indirectly to any religious belief, or to religion generally;
- relates directly or indirectly to any race or community generally;
- is cause-related or directed towards a political end, including involvement as a speaker, moderator, facilitator, or trainer.
- A foreign religious worker giving talks relating directly or indirectly to any religion; and
- A foreign journalist, reporter, or an accompanying crew member not supported or sponsored by any Singapore Government agency to cover an event or write a story in Singapore.
Foreign artistes performing at night-clubs, lounges, pubs, restaurants, hotels, and country clubs would no longer be issued with a Professional Visit Pass, but instead, would be issued with a Work Permit (Performing Artistes).
These documents and information are required for a Miscellaneous Work Pass application:
- Miscellaneous Work Pass Application Form
Download Miscellaneous Work Pass Application form
- The applicant must be sponsored by a Singapore incorporated body/organisation or religious organisation registered in Singapore
- The application form must be endorsed with the organisation's stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorised officer from the sponsoring company.
- Please refer to the List of Standard Occupation below before filling the 'Occupation' field in the application form.
- A synopsis of the talk if the applicant is:
- Involved in activities directly related to the organisation or conduct of any seminar, conference, workshop, gathering or talk concerning any religion, race or community, cause, or political end.
- Giving talks relating directly or indirectly to any religion.
- Company’s latest business profile/instant information/registration papers registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority or professional bodies
- Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
- Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document.
Applicants who hold non-English documents or certificates are required to submit a copy of the original papers and the official English translation done by translation service providers, High Commission/Embassy or notary public.
These are the fees collected for each Miscellaneous Work Pass application:
|Upon submission of each application
||An administrative fee of $70